tired of thinking about drinking?
Anonymous Support to Quit Drinking
belle robertson has been interviewed by or mentioned in ...
why be sober anyway?
- you want to feel better
- you've tried to quit drinking before without enough support and have been unsuccessful
- you've already tried to moderate
- you want to spend less dumb money
- you want to consume fewer dumb calories
- you want to not have to search your sent messages for disasters
- you want to wake up feeling PROUD of yourself
- this is belle speaking. 85% of what i do is free (free daily emails once you 'click here', live radio, audios, all sorts of things you'll learn about once you 'click here'. have you done it yet?).
- if you're not ready to quit drinking, and think that you 'need' alcohol for a happy life, then welcome. your head is lying to you. you'll learn more about that soon by reading the daily emails. did you 'click here' yet?
- i'm 8.5 years sober. i started this blog to document my own sober 'journey' and then somehow i've arrived here. i'm not a magical marketer with airbrushed photos of my glamorousness. i write sober stuff and record sober audios and do live sober radio and have emailed thousands of sober penpals over the years.
- this sober thing? it's worth doing. which you know already. that's why you're here.