Time for a new sober photography project! to participate, you can be a photographer, or a painter or a drawer… Time to dust off the camera, and get ready to photograph, draw or paint something lovely…
This is open for anybody, you don’t have to be a fancy ass photographer. No inner critic allowed. Are you ready?
Assignment #26 … Christmas (Holiday season)
Take a picture of something Christmasy. If you don’t celebrate, then you can find something else seasonal.
- DEADLINE: Saturday, December 17th @ 12 noon Eastern. Yes, a short deadline. The longer the deadline, the more likely we are to procrastinate, oui?
- The format is open: for photos, you can use your camera phone or a nice camera. For drawings, paintings, just take a picture (or scan) and email to me.
- The project must be original, and produced AFTER the assignment is received (like, no going through past pictures taken, it has to be new).
- If you suck at photo adjustments or cropping, send it anyway with a note that you’d like me to adjust.
- Send as LARGE a file size as you can manage (up to 12MB per image). Don’t reduce for size. the bigger the better.
- Um, you have to be sober …
- One entry per person per assignment (think of the size of my inbox!)
NOTE: Find something and take a picture. It’ll turn out better than you think it will. This is a fun project, you remember fun right? I learned all about fun by doing this with Christina.
Here’s an example of a Christmas photo to get you started. I took this one last week in Melbourne.