Belle

I want to put this online, to hold myself accountable. I want to document the noise in my head. I'm tired of thinking about drinking. date of last drink: june 30, 2012

• Darcy says:

After 5 Day 1’s in an other wise sober month I commit today , March 4 2015, to be my final day1. I have been reading and reading and reading books and blogs about alcoholism and sobriety but today I need to do something a bit differently so I will now fully join this community and write!My brain is a bit foggy today…as usual on Day 1…but I am here and I accept the challenge of my first hundred days AF. Thank you Belle!

• Anonymous says:

Thank you for this! Today is my last Day 1.

• Anonymous says:

Yes, no more! No more days of feeling like a big sack of s*&%, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, because my drinking affects it all. Enough of the self-destructive behaviors- I DESERVE TO HAVE A HEALTHY, HAPPY LIFE!

• Tina says:

Just completed my 2nd day one. No More!!

• jesstme123 says:

Yes,yes and yes! I would buy that sign, just saying..

• Anonymous says:

The thought of doing another day one is one of the things keeping me going. I signed up for the 100 day challenge with Belle well over 1 year ago. Relapsed many times. I am on day 16. I never want another day one!

• Anonymous says:

Yes, yes, yes Belle! Mortally tired of day 1’s.

• ScrubJay says:

This is me! I started the challenge AGAIN on Groundhog Day (Feb 2) after multiple day 1s. This year, the groundhog saw the shadow of a bottle. Next year he will only see his own shadow – or none at all! No more day 1s for me!

• rivieradinah says:

This makes me think of The Doors. BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE!

• soberjessie says:

Yes! I’m so fucking tired of multiple Day Ones.

• >