ticker for today

Ticker for today:

day left to enter your photo / art for the the Animal photography assignment, due tomorrow Wednesday

1010
people signed up to do the 100 Day Sober Challenge

small chocolate mousse souffle things in the oven right now

Not Today bracelets speeding their way to me as i type

number of kilometres run today
(so far! FFF, may i add “yet”!)

cups of decaf coffee consumed (no more!)

number of guests for private catered dinner tonight

number of times yesterday’s audio has been listened to

248

great quotes, emails, and bits i have saved for
future blog posts & micro-emails

pictures from 600 cupcake-o-rama + big cake, sent by the happy client (worry = worthwhile in this case). here’s one of the pictures (they added the blur!):

cake2

Belle

I want to put this online, to hold myself accountable. I want to document the noise in my head. I'm tired of thinking about drinking. date of last drink: june 30, 2012

• Anonymous says:

I’m posting here because it’s safe. Thanks for the sober community. Day 1. Have to make it through the workday, there are layoffs happening soon and I need this job to maintain financial independence. I’ve already leaned hard on my family. Feeling selfish, miserable and scared. And heartbroken. I know a lot of you have been there. Drinking out of control sucks, kudos to all of us who are leaving it behind. Us, because I can’t handle this anymore. Here’s to 100!

• Iambizi says:

Things work out best when we take care of ourselves, keep doing your job the best you can to be viewed as a valuable employee. if things don’t work out for you then you will be able to handle this. You are a strong woman. And think of all of the money that you are saving by not drinking! thinking of you today.
      bizi

• momma bee says:

Those roses are gorgeous-

• elee says:

Wow!! 1010 people. That’s amazing, Belle! How do you ever keep up with them all??

• Love the rosettes on your cake!

• Debbie says:

OMG – – – 1010 people signed up to do the 100 Day Sober Challenge!?? That’s INSANE!!!!

• Nantucket says:

The cake and cupcakes are beautiful! Well done!

• Iambizi says:

love to see your ticker, you are so inspirational.
    ((((HUGS)))))
    How is your heart ticking?
    bizi

• Belle says:

my heart is pretty good with the new medication IF I get enough sleep *and* do my catering work in advance. the medication seems to work so long as I’m not exhausted or super stressed. so I’m working on that. last week I had 4 symptom free days (and then I got lost in cake-o-rama especially icing the big cake really stressed me out). this week, I’m at 2 days symptom free (monday/tuesday so far)…

• Iambizi says:

Well, You will have to figure this out.
        Let your doctor know what is happening.
        You might want to keep a journal about it.
        (((((HUGS))))))
        bizi

• Belle says:

bizi, my condition is not dangerous, it’s just a matter of how irritating the symptoms make me 🙂

• FitFatFood says:

CUPCAKE O RAMA! This made me giggle.

Go eat those kilometers and then eat ze cake 😉

• Sober Second Half says:

wow, gorgeous cakes!

• wren1450 says:

Love this post! And love the cake!!!!

• >