Time for a new photography project! You can be a photographer, or a painter or a drawer… So time to dust off the camera, and get ready to photograph, draw or paint something lovely…
If you’re new to the blog, you can learn more about the idea of having a sober hobby here. See the results from previous projects here.
This is open for anybody, you don’t have to be a fancy ass photographer. No inner critic allowed. Do not procrastinate. Are you ready?
Assignment #15 … Animal / Wildlife
The goal for this assignment is to take a (great) picture of your cat, your dog, the birds from your window, the squirrels in the park … or whatever you can find.
- DEADLINE: Wednesday, April 9 @ 12 noon Eastern. Yes, a short deadline. The longer the deadline, the more likely we are to procrastinate, oui?
- The format is open: for photos, you can use your camera phone or a nice camera. For drawings, paintings, just take a picture (or scan) and email to me.
- The project must be original, and produced AFTER the assignment is received (like, no going through past pictures taken, it has to be new).
- If you suck at photo adjustments or cropping, send it anyway with a note that you’d like me to adjust.
- Send as LARGE a file size as you can manage (up to 12MB per image). Don’t reduce for size. the bigger the better.
- Um, you have to be sober …
- ONLY one entry per person per assignment (think of the size of my inbox!)
NOTE: Find something and take a picture. It’ll turn out better than you think it will. This is a fun project, you remember fun right? I learned all about fun by doing this with Christina.
Here’s a sample to get you going.
I live in Central London. I’ve not seen an animal, or even a tree, in months!
Great idea! Here’s my “wildlife” pic of my kitty, Priscilla aka Squeaky. 🙂 I hope the size is right.
Things are good here, hope they are for you too. I’m getting closer to 180 (horay!). Is there another challenge I can sign up for, like 365? I like breaking it into smaller increments, really works for me to manage the process this way. Thanks so much for your support!!!
Hana, you’ll have to send me the photo by email attachment 🙂 And yes, there is a Team 180 and a Team 365! hugs, belle
Is this your dog? what is his name?
not mine, i borrowed the picture. this is Harriett 🙂
I had a cat named harriet, loved her, she died from cancer 3 years ago.
Now we have hattie and hazel to love. 🙂