It’s time for photography project #8.
Learn more about the idea of having a sober hobby here. See the results from previous projects here.
I’m thinking that there might be a few other sober chicks and dudes out there looking for a new hobby, or are trying to find a way to revive an old hobby. So if you want to join Christina and me, and take a few pictures, i think we could have some fun! This is open for anybody, you don’t have to be a fancy ass photographer. No inner critic allowed. Are you ready?
Assignment #8 …Turquoise
Take 1 or 2 or a max. of 3 pictures of things that you see in your daily life that are turquoise.
You might think you don’t see any turquoise on a given day. But with open eyes, you’ll find lots. Only once you start to look will you realize it’s everywhere … on your way to work, on public transit, in a store window, on the book shelf. I’ll take your images and put them into one frame. Send all of your (1 or 2 or 3) images at once, attached to one email.
Example of Turquoise (http://www.colorcombos.com/colors/34DDDD)
- DEADLINE: Tuesday, August 13 @ 12 noon Eastern.
- The format is open: filters, cropping, all OK. You can use your camera phone or a nice camera.
- The photo must be original, and taken AFTER the assignment is received (like, no going through past pictures taken, it has to be new).
- If you suck at photo adjustments or cropping, send it anyway with a note that you’d like me to adjust.
- Send as LARGE a file size as you can manage (up to 12MB per image). Don’t reduce for size. the bigger the better.
- Um, you have to be sober …
- One emailed entry per person per assignment (think of the size of my inbox!)
Here’s Christina’s photo to get you started:
I would love to join in with this! Got my eyes peeled for turquoise stuff now!