OK, now that we have a few sober ‘boy’ readers, I may need to rename this Photography Project!
Assignment #5 Sober Rewards
For this assignment, you can take a picture of your favourite sober reward: the little things you buy yourself as a treat, just because you’re sober. Fruit, magazines, tea, books… Pink pedicure? If you haven’t had a treat in a while, this would be a good time to get one. And then take a picture of it 🙂
- DEADLINE: Monday, July 8 @ 12 noon Eastern.
- The format is open: black and white, filters, cropping, all OK. You can use your camera phone or a nice camera.
- The photo must be original, and taken AFTER the assignment is received (like, no going through past pictures taken, it has to be new).
- If you suck at photo adjustments or cropping, send it anyway with a note that you’d like me to adjust.
- Send as LARGE a file size as you can manage (up to 12MB per image). Don’t reduce for size. the bigger the better.
- Um, you have to be sober … (you don’t have to be officially registered in the 100 day challenge)
- One entry per person per assignment (think of the size of my inbox!)
For inspiration, here are a few sober treat photos: