OK, it seems like there’s enough interest, so i’m going to host photography project #3.
Learn more about the idea of having a sober hobby here. See the results from project #1 here and project #2 here.
I’m thinking that there might be a few other sober chicks out there looking for a new hobby, or are trying to find a way to revive an old hobby. So if you want to join Christina and me, and take a few pictures, i think we could have some fun! This is open for anybody, you don’t have to be a fancy ass photographer. No inner critic allowed. Are you ready?
Assignment #3 Bikes
Bikes, racing or mountain bikes, tricycles, or even motorized… this can be an inside or outdoor photo.
- DEADLINE: Sunday, June 23 @ 12 noon Eastern.
- The format is open: black and white, filters, cropping, all OK. You can use your camera phone or a nice camera.
- The photo must be original, and taken AFTER the assignment is received (like, no going through past pictures taken, it has to be new).
- If you suck at photo adjustments or cropping, send it anyway with a note that you’d like me to adjust.
- Send as LARGE a file size as you can manage (up to 12MB per image). Don’t reduce for size. the bigger the better.
- Um, you have to be sober …
- One entry per person per assignment (think of the size of my inbox!)
NOTE: Find some bikes, take the picture. It’ll turn out better than you think it will. This is a fun project, you remember fun right? I learned all about fun by doing this with Christina.
Here are a few photo to get you started:
I guess I am not a vision person. I can’t find a single bubble in your picture??? Maybe a teeny tiny one? But It is not sparkling water or if it is it is flat!
Ooooyyyyy! I need more sober time.
Kathy day 15
I bought a bike earlier in the year, and then the weather here in Minnesota turned crummy again (cold cold cold, snow snow snow right into May). Now I keep forgetting I own it! Also, I screwed up the derailleur unloading it from my car when I got home from the bike shop, and I am too ashamed to go back and ask (and pay) for them to fix it so I can shift gears.
we need to surgically de-activate your ‘ashamed’ button. turn it into a ‘sober girls rule’ button instead. Like “I paid for this, i’d like it fixed, ooops i was dumb what-are-you-gonna-do … I’ll be back to get it on Wednesday, thanks.”