From the last 30 days, here is a sample of search engine terms that people entered into Google that led them to my blog …
- tired of thinking about drinking
- the upside to quitting drinking
- 100 day sober challenge
- witching hour drinking
- getting sober made me better
- i threw up on my teacher
- can you go 100 days without a drink
- the best thing about being sober
- do i want to be sober
- gigantic anus
- how to fill out the day when sober
- quit drinking and pursue passion
- how about a nice cup of shut the fuck up
- change my thinking about drinking
- jason vale bullshit
- anus belle
- what is the 100 day sober challenge good or bad
- i’m always tired – is it the wine i drink?
I never know whether to laugh or cry …
I kind of like ‘anus belle’, maybe i should get a t-shirt with that written on it. i can wear that shirt in addition to my other t-shirt ideas that i’ll stock in my imaginary sober store:
- “Pick Good Guys, Not Turds”
- “Wieners do not get to rule the world”
- “Cake there shall be”
and my personal favorite
- “Fuck You Wolfie.”
I’m partial to the cake one 😉
They’re all shirt-worthy, though! Anus Belle! LOL!
You have some doozies there. Love them. I checked mine after reading this, and they are pretty hohum stuff. But the great thing is that you’re getting people here and they are hearing what you have to say…and hopefully changing a life. you certainly do, as we have all seen. You are in the right place at the right time doing the right thing. And that is a wonderful thing to bear witness to.
well i certainly fell on the right place at the right time completely accidentally, which is perhaps the best part : ) couldn’t plan this kind of serendipity.
Ha ha! This reminds me of when I lived on the boat in the Bahamas and we had a surplus of guys named “Bob” so we came up with monikers to differentiate them. We had Barometer Bob (since boaters are always worried about the weather), Bob Bitchin, Uncle Bob and “Shut the Fuck Up Bob.” Which we would all yell in Cheers fashion every time he entered the bar.
You’ve got me thinking of t-shirt themes and since I’m an OR nurse who has participated in more than my share of colonoscopies I think I will get me a t-shirt that stakes my claim as “Princess of the Inner Rectum.”
ok, seriously LOL. princess of the inner rectum. really. we should get one just for you …