here are some of the words people have typed into search engines in the last month that led them to my blog… i can’t tell whether to laugh or cry!
- tired think drink
- best sobriety blog
- online sobriety support
- gigantic anus
- 8th day of stopping drinking two bottles of wine a night
- best part of being sober
- whether you think you can or you can’t
- read jason vale’s book and still want to drink
- i’m fucking through the night
- is anxiety tiring
- i’m tired of drinking
- drinking champagne while i’m in despair
- best part about being sober
- “i was thinking only of me”
- trying to get through the night without a drink
- fuck this i’m going to sleep [who types this into a search engine and then follows the links?]
- no off button with drinking
- she eats bread and butter
- good things about being sober
Tonight’s crack-up, and I’m off to bed. My alarm is set for six, the ten-week old baby arrives at seven-fifteen and I want to be totally awake and ready for him. I have waited for many many months for him to arrive and mama to return to work…
Your blog is one of the best reads of my day; I’m not sure how I missed this one when it first was published-I was sick a lot of last month and somehow it got by me. It was fun to see it tonight.
Firstly, how do you make this happen? (The tracking of search terms that lead to your blog I mean.) Some kind of widget I’m guessing?
Secondly, why WHY WHY does ‘gigantic anus’ lead people to your blog? Clearly, I have missed some very compelling blog post Belle!
Lilly, in WordPress blogs, on the dashboard, you can see Search Terms for the past 30 days … i edit out the redundancies, but that’s pretty much the list from the last month. And gigantic anus was, unfortunately, the subject of a post in my early days (i think i was on day 20 of sobriety)… anyway, here’s the link http://tiredofthinkingaboutdrinking.com/2012/07/20/you-are-a-gigantic-anus/
Classic! Thanks for the laugh 🙂
I love when you post these!
lmbo at gigantic anus!!!!! bwwwahahahahahaha