To participate in this sober photography project, you can be a photographer, or a painter or a artist of some kind … Time to dust off the camera, and get ready to photograph, draw or paint something lovely.
This is open for anybody (so long as you are sober), you don’t have to be a fancy ass photographer. No inner critic allowed. Are you ready?
Assignment #30 … Take a picture of something that is turquoise.
- This is PROJECT, not a contest.
- DEADLINE: Saturday October 27th @ 12 noon Eastern. Yes, a short deadline. The longer the deadline, the more likely we are to procrastinate, oui?
- The format is open: for photos, you can use your camera phone or a nice camera. For drawings, paintings, just take a picture (or scan) and email to me.
- The project must be original, and produced AFTER the assignment is received (like, no going through past pictures taken, it has to be new).
- If you suck at photo adjustments or cropping, send it anyway with a note that you’d like me to adjust.
- Send as LARGE a file size as you can manage (up to 12MB per image). Don’t reduce for size. the bigger the better.
- Um, you have to be sober …
- One entry per person per assignment (think of the size of my inbox!)
- Send me the photo as an attachment in an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘turquoise photo’ in your subject line.
NOTE: Find something and take a picture. It’ll turn out better than you think it will. This is a fun project, you remember fun right? I learned all about fun by doing this with Christina.
THIS IS NOT A CONTEST. This is a fun thing. Just take a photo. Just have fun.
Here’s an example of some turquoise photos to get you started.
send me an email: email@example.com and put ‘turquoise photo’ in your subject line.