Sober Photography (or Art) Project: Assignment #11
Time for a new photography project! It’s been awhile 🙂 You can be a photographer, or a painter or a drawer… So time to dust off the camera, and get ready to photograph, draw or paint something lovely…
This is open for anybody, you don’t have to be a fancy ass photographer. No inner critic allowed. Are you ready?
Assignment #11 … Flowers
Take a picture of flowers. They can be a treat you bought yourself cuz you’re sober. They can be flowers from the garden, or a flowered print on the bedspread. They don’t even have to be YOUR flowers. You can interpret this however you like.
- DEADLINE: Wednesday, October 23 @ 12 noon Eastern. Yes, a short deadline. The longer the deadline, the more likely we are to procrastinate, oui?
- The format is open: for photos, you can use your camera phone or a nice camera. For drawings, paintings, just take a picture (or scan) and email to me.
- The project must be original, and produced AFTER the assignment is received (like, no going through past pictures taken, it has to be new).
- If you suck at photo adjustments or cropping, send it anyway with a note that you’d like me to adjust.
- Send as LARGE a file size as you can manage (up to 12MB per image). Don’t reduce for size. the bigger the better.
- Um, you have to be sober …
- One entry per person per assignment (think of the size of my inbox!)
NOTE: Find some flowers, take a picture. It’ll turn out better than you think it will. This is a fun project, you remember fun right? I learned all about fun by doing this with Christina.
Here’s a sample to get you going, here are my sober treat flowers that i bought myself to celebrate the end of the wedding catering.