OK, it seems like there’s enough interest, so i’m going to host photography project #7.
I’m thinking that there might be a few other sober chicks and dudes out there looking for a new hobby, or are trying to find a way to revive an old hobby. So if you want to join Christina and me, and take a few pictures, i think we could have some fun! This is open for anybody, you don’t have to be a fancy ass photographer. No inner critic allowed. Are you ready?
Assignment #7 … Window View
Take a picture to show the view from any window. We should see a bit of the window frame or the edge in the photo (or reflection or curtains or something) so that it’s clear that we’re looking through a window.
The window can be at home, at work … it can be opened or closed, and you can take the picture in the daytime or evening.
No flash, no artificial light in the room where you’re standing (so turn off the overhead light).
- DEADLINE: Tuesday, July 30 @ 12 noon Eastern.
- The format is open: black and white, filters, cropping, all OK. You can use your camera phone or a nice camera.
- The photo must be original, and taken AFTER the assignment is received (like, no going through past pictures taken, it has to be new).
- If you suck at photo adjustments or cropping, send it anyway with a note that you’d like me to adjust.
- Send as LARGE a file size as you can manage (up to 12MB per image). Don’t reduce for size. the bigger the better.
- Um, you have to be sober …
- One entry per person per assignment (think of the size of my inbox!)
NOTE: Find a window, take the picture. It’ll turn out better than you think it will. This is a fun project, you remember fun right? I learned all about fun by doing this with Christina.
Here’s Christina’s photo to get you started: