Holy site traffic, batman! Yesterday’s Sober Morning Photo post already has 1,500+ views! And the pictures, they’re just lovely, oui? This whole project is way more fun than i ever imagined. And yes, ready for round 2?
I’m thinking that there might be a few other sober chicks out there looking for a new hobby, or are trying to find a way to revive an old hobby. So if you want to join Christina and me, and take a few pictures, i think we could have some fun! This is open for anybody, you don’t have to be a fancy ass photographer. No inner critic allowed. Are you ready?
Assignment #2 Bubbles
Your photo can be bubbles in any form — food, people, puddles, bath. And let’s say, for the sake of clarification, no beer or alcohol!
- DEADLINE: Saturday, June 15 @ 12 noon Eastern.
- The format is open: black and white, filters, cropping, all OK. You can use your camera phone or a nice camera.
- The photo must be original, and taken AFTER the assignment is received (like, no going through past pictures taken, it has to be new).
- If you suck at photo adjustments or cropping, send it anyway with a note that you’d like me to adjust.
- Send as LARGE a file size as you can manage (up to 12MB per image). Don’t reduce for size. the bigger the better.
- Um, you have to be sober …
- One entry per person per assignment (think of the size of my inbox!)
NOTE: I’ve given this assignment a short deadline on purpose. If you’re anything like me (and you are, right?) you will want to be perfectionist about this. You’ll have an idea in your head of the of the Perfect Bubble Picture and you’ll wait to try to stage that image. Don’t 🙂 Find some bubbles, take the picture. It’ll turn out better than you think it will. This is a fun project, you remember fun right? I learned all about fun by doing this with Christina. And right on this Bubbles assignment, I got ‘stuck’ in my head trying to get a perfect picture… then i remember it was supposed to be fun …
Here is Christina’s photo to get you started:
Team 100 Update: 106 members, welcome to Pip (day 5), Overndout (3), SugarRush3 (4), and Carol (2). Happy days to Lilly (40), Anne (31), Julie (208), Lauren (80), Sunny Sue (99), Roxanne (50), KT (45), Debbie (30), Lurker B (8), LilyUK (40), Paula (15), JG (40), Colleen (41), Nancy (10), Helene, Leah & Elle (31), Rebecca (81), Julz & Quill (15), Meka (7), and me day 347.